Slickrock Gear JK Pockets™ - Jeep Wrangler JK 4-Door Full Set
- USPS Priority Mail (2-3 days in US lower 48)
Customers Also Viewed
This is the 5 piece set for 2011-2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited.
JK Pockets™ are the first real door pockets for Jeep Wrangler JK's. Replace the door and dash netting in your Wrangler install JK Pockets™ for a useful and awesome looking replacement. Need a place for cell phones? The dash pocket is the perfect spot for two phones.
We designed our door pockets so they can be installed by anyone. No need to remove door panels. Simply cut out the netting and the pocket will pop right in with no tape or screws needed.
All JK Pockets™ are handmade in Southern California!
- Aircraft grade plastic - extremely durable and scratch resistant
- Quick and easy 5 minutes install per pocket
- Tight pressure fit; no tape required
- 45 degree forward-edge angle for excellent foot deflection
- Optimized depth to not be obtrusive
- Easy to clean with a wet cloth or your favorite interior detailer
- Works with both automatic and manual transmissions
- Lower Dash Pocket
- Driver Front Door Pocket
- Driver Rear Door Pocket
- Passenger Front Door Pocket
- Passenger Rear Door Pocket
Installation of JK Pockets requires permanent removal of the factory installed netting. Once the netting is removed it can only be replaced by purchasing new OEM parts and having them installed by a dealer. By purchasing and installing JK Pockets you release Slickrock Gear, LLC from all liability and responsibility of replacement of the factory installed parts.
Easy install, great product!
Replaced the worn out and saggy factory nets with these and couldn’t be happier. Easy to install and look fantastic!
These are awesome, a perfect solution for the crappy nets that jeep uses. Shipping was fast also.
Just buy them
Seriously. These are the best solution to fix the crappy nets. They’re extremely secure and take a lot of pulling to come off. Very well made, and they look FANTASTIC! Only regret is I didn’t purchase them sooner.
Awesome product!! Watched a couple vids on youtube & got em installed in under an hr. Happy 2 buy an American product. Thanks!!